- Travelling in company vehicle to service irrigation systems at residential and commercial properties.
- Must be able to work in varying weather conditions.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work vehicle.
- Training and necessary tools provided.
- Uniform supplied.
- This job is for people who don’t mind getting their hands dirty and like to work outside.
- Full Time seasonal working from approximate April 1 to November 31.
- Customer Centric.
- Able & available to work assigned schedule (typically Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturdays).
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with both clients and other team members.
- Self motivated and able work alone or in a team environment.
- Must be reliable and possess a positive attitude.
- Required education: High school or equivalent.
- CIT certification and other relevant certificates are an asset.
How to apply for this position
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resumé and cover letter to: email@example.com
Posted on November 7th, 2018